A documentary history of Chelsea [electronic resource] : including the Boston precincts of Winnisimmet, Rumney Marsh, and Pullen Point, 1624-1824 / collected and arranged, with notes by Mellen Chamberlain
- Chamberlain, Mellen, 1821-1900
- Additional Titles:
- History of Chelsea
- Boston : Printed for the Massachusetts Historical Society, 1908.
Cambridge : University Press.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, maps (some folded) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Haynes, Henry W. (Henry Williamson), 1831-1912
Watts, Jenny Chamberlain, 1869-1941
Cutter, William Richard, 1847-1918
Massachusetts Historical Society
- Related Titles:
- Memoir of Mellen Chamberlain
- "The Committee of Publication has intrusted the preparation for the press of the manuscript and illustrative material to Miss Jenny Chamberlain Watts ... and to Mr. William R. Cutter ...": v.1, p. xliv.
"Memoir of Mellen Chamberlain by Henry W. Haynes": v.1, p. [xvii]-xliv.
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B421
View MARC record | catkey: 3720361