The law of illegitimacy [electronic resource] : a treatise on the law affecting persons of illegitimate birth, with the rules of evidence in proof of legitimacy and illegitimacy, and an historical account of the bastard in mediaeval law / by Wilfrid Hooper
- Hooper, Wilfrid
- London : Sweet & Maxwell, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 244 pages ; 22 cm
- pt. 1. History of illegitimacy in medieval law -- Pt. 2. Illigitimacy as a status in modern law -- Pt. 3. Proof of legitimacy and illigitimacy -- Pt. 4. International law.
- Dissertation Note:
- "Thesis approved for the degree of doctor of laws in the University of London."
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG97-B751
View MARC record | catkey: 3720533