The principles and practice of prize law [electronic resource] / by Viscount Tiverton
- Halsbury, Hardinge Goulburn Giffard, Earl of, 1880-
- London : Butterworth, 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 200, viii, 104, 23 pages, -218 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Privy Council
- "Rules of Court in Prize Proceedings" [including] "Judicial Committee Rules": viii, 104, 23 p. between p. 200-, Includes legislation., Includes index., Reproduction of original from Georgia University Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B2123
View MARC record | catkey: 3721038