Building in London [electronic resource] : a treatise on the law and practice affecting the erection and maintenance of buildings in the metropolis / by Horace Cubitt ; with special chapters dealing respectively with the cost of building work in and around London, by H.J. Leaning ; and the valuation, development, and rating of London property, by Sydney A. Smith
- Cubitt, Horace
- London : Constable & Co., 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 800 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates (folded) : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Leaning, H. J., Smith, Sydney A. (Sydney Arthur), and London (England). Laws, etc
- Acts of Parliament; By-laws and regulations: p. -741., "Specially cross-referenced.", Includes index., Reproduction of original from Georgia University Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B2224
View MARC record | catkey: 3721058