Gibson & Weldon's Student's bankruptcy [electronic resource] : intended as an explanatory treatise on the law and practice of bankruptcy, prepared specially for the use of students, and more particularly for the use of students for the final (pass) and honors examinations of the Law Society
- Weldon, Arthur (Arthur William)
- Additional Titles:
- Gibson's bankruptcy, Student's bankruptcy, and Gibson and Weldon's Student's bankruptcy
- London : :Law Notes" Pub. Offices, 1914.
- 7th ed. / by Arthur Weldon and H. Gibson Rivington.
- Physical Description:
- lxxxv, 306, 14 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gibson, Albert, 1852-1921, Rivington, H. Gibson (Henry Gibson), 1872-, and Law Society (Great Britain)
- Includes indexes., Reproduction of original from Georgia University Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B2253
View MARC record | catkey: 3721085