A digest of cases decided under the Workmen's Compensation Acts, 1897-1909, in the House of Lords, Courts of Appeal in England and Ireland, divisional and high courts in England and Court of Session in Scotland [electronic resource] : with the acts of 1906 and 1909 and orders extending the provisions of the act of 1906 to additional industrial diseases / by Frank Beverley
- Beverley, Frank
- Additional Titles:
- Workmen's compensation cases
- London : Stevens and Sons, 1910.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 187, 32 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords, Great Britain. Courts, Ireland. Court of Appeal, and Scotland. Court of Session
- Two columns to the page., Includes indexes., Reproduction of original from Minnesota University Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B2405
View MARC record | catkey: 3721106