Oke's Game laws [electronic resource] : containing the law relating to trespass and poaching game, gun and dog licenses, rabbits, deer, ground game, poison, spring traps, firearms, and sporting rights, hunting, rating and valuation of sporting rights, and wild birds throughout the United Kingdom : systematically arranged with statutes, cases and forms
- Oke, George C. (George Colwell), 1821-1874
- Additional Titles:
- Game laws
- London : Butterworth, 1912.
- 5th ed. / by Lawrence Mead.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 374, 33 pages : forms ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mead, Lawrence
- Includes indexes.
Reproduction of original from Florida State University Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B2411
View MARC record | catkey: 3721112