Genesis and birth of the Federal Constitution [electronic resource] : addresses and papers in the Marshall-Wythe School of Government and Citizenship of the College of William and Mary / edited by J.A.C. Chandler
- New York : Macmillan, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 397 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chandler, J. A. C. (Julian Alvin Carroll), 1872-1934 and Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Includes index., Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Authorities" at end of some of the chapters.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B3115
View MARC record | catkey: 3721488