Bender's Justices' manual of civil and criminal law and practice for justices of the peace and police justices in the state of New York [electronic resource] : with complete forms, under the consolidated laws, penal law, code of civil procedure and code of criminal procedure as amended to September 6, 1911 / compiled and edited by Edwin Baylies
- Additional Titles:
- Justices' manual of civil and criminal law and practice
- Albany : M. Bender, 1911.
- 2nd ed., 1911 revision / incorporating amendments to codes and consolidated laws.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 751 (i.e. 786), v-xvii, 540 (i.e. 551) pages : forms ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Baylies, Edwin, 1840-1925, Griffin, Austin B., 1880-1962, and Curtis, Arthur F., 1884-1943
- "Introduction to second edition, revised reprint," signed: "Austin B. Griffin, Arthur F. Curtis."--P. [iii], Extra pages inserted., Table of contents, beginning with Pt. III, does not correspond with arrangement of text., Includes: Penal law of the state of New York (p. xvii, 540 [i.e. 551] (Pt. IV)), Includes index., Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B526
View MARC record | catkey: 3721778