A selection of cases on the law of pleading under modern codes [electronic resource] / by Edward W. Hinton
- Hinton, Edward W. (Edward Wilcox), 1868-1936
- Additional Titles:
- Binder's title: Cases on code pleading
- Chicago : Callaghan, 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 848 pages ; 24 cm
- "...[T]his set of cases has been collected for class room use, and is now published, primarily for the convenience of students."--P. iii., Includes indexes., Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B55
View MARC record | catkey: 3721802