The law of contracts [electronic resource] / by William Herbert Page
- Page, William Herbert, 1868-1952
- Cincinnati : W.H. Anderson, 1920-1922.
- 2nd ed. / rev., rewritten and enl., with forms.
- Physical Description:
- 7 volumes : forms ; 26 cm
- v. 1. Introductory. Formation of the simple contract (excluding parties) -- v. 2. The subject-matter. Statutory restrictions of subject matter. [Other forms of contracts] -- v. 3. [Other forms of contracts, continued]. Parties -- v. 4. Construction and interpretation. Operation. Discharge -- v. 5. Discharge [continued] -- v. 6. Remedial rights arising on discharge. Law controlling contract -- v. 7. Forms, precedents, and suggestions for drafting contracts. Table of cases. Index to topics.
- Paged continuously.
Supplement to 2nd ed. published 1929 in 2 vols.
"Table of articles from legal periodicals."--Vol. 6.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B833
View MARC record | catkey: 3722046