The new Connecticut civil officer [electronic resource].
- Townsend, William K. (William Kneeland), 1849-1907
- Additional Titles:
- Binder's title: Connecticut civil officer
- Hartford : Dissell Pub. Co., 1902.
- 17th ed. / by John G. Mitchell, rev. and enl. from the 15th ed. / by William K. Townsend.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 738 pages : forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell, John G. (John George), 1863-
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B854
View MARC record | catkey: 3722067