Copyright cases [electronic resource] : a summary of leading American decisions on the law of copyright and on literary property, from 1891 to 1903 : together with the text of the United States copyright statute, and a selection of recent copyright decisions of the courts of Great Britain and Canada / compiled by Arthur S. Hamlin
- Hamlin, Arthur S. (Arthur Sears), 1876-
- Additional Titles:
- Copyright cases and decisions
- New York ; London : For the American Publishers' Copyright League by G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 237 pages ; 24 cm
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- The copyright law of the United States -- Decisions of American courts -- Decisions of the Treasury Department on questions of importation -- Decisions of English and Canadian courts.
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG98-B993
View MARC record | catkey: 3722189