What the Coal Commission found [electronic resource] / an authoritative summary by the staff ; edited by Edward Eyre Hunt, F.G. Tryon [and] Joseph H. Willits ; with a foreword by John Hays Hammond
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Coal Commission
- Baltimore : Williams & Wilkins, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- 416 pages, 28 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hunt, Edward E. (Edward Eyre), 1885-1953
Tryon, F. G. (Frederick Gale), 1892-1940
Willits, Joseph Henry, 1889-
- Human relations series ; [vol.] 3
- Includes index.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS AS PART OF THE MAKING OF MODERN LAW DATABASE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- RLIN, CTRG99-B1015
View MARC record | catkey: 3722203