General highway map Monroe County, Pennsylvania / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Highways in cooperation with the Federal Works Agency, Public Roads Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Highways
- Additional Titles:
- Monroe County, Pennsylvania
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : Pennsylvania Department of Highways, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 89 x 122 cm, on sheet 91 x 124 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Roads Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; polyconic projection (W 75°38ʹ57ʺ--W 74°58ʹ00ʺ/N 41°15ʹ09ʺ--N 40°48ʹ53ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights., "1941.", "Culture features as of 1939.", "Data obtained from state-wide highway planning survey.", Includes 24 insets of area enlargements and location map., and "45."
View MARC record | catkey: 373305