The impact of controlled access highways on population growth in nonmetropolitan communities, 1940-1970 / by Craig R. Humphrey and Ralph R. Sell
- Humphrey, Craig Reed, 1942-
- University Park : Population Issues Research Office, Pennsylvania State University, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- pages 159-176, 3 leaves ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sell, Ralph Robert
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Working paper - Population Issues Research Office ; no. 1975-03
- "This paper is a chapter of a larger report on Population Change and Redistribution in Nonmetropolitan Pennsylvania, 1940-1970".
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: leaves -3.
View MARC record | catkey: 373381