Idaho recreation map
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management
- Washington, D.C. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1965.
Ogden, Utah : U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 80 x 52 cm, on sheet 84 x 56 cm, folded to 28 x 12 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Shows Bureau of Land Management district boundaries, numbers and offices, recreation sites, state lands, National Park Service and U.S. Forest Service lands, and Indian reservations.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 117°14ʹ00ʺ--W 111°02ʹ00ʺ/N 49°00ʹ00ʺ--N 41°59ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Title from panel.
Includes indexed chart of "Selected recreation sites on public lands" color-keyed to areas shown on the map; colors represent which federal agency administers or owns the selected areas.
"AFPS / OGDEN, UTAH / 66-2073"--On verso.
Text about recreational opportunities titled "Public Land Recreation and Resources in Idaho," directories to federal agencies' offices, five ancillary maps of Idaho showing the natural geographic range of five animals, Rocky Mountain elk, mule deer, pronghorn antelope, chukar, and bighorn sheep along with color illustrations of each animal, text about proper use of the land, and color illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 37402124