Effects of sulfuric acid rain on two model hardwood forests : throughfall, litter leachate, and soil solution / by Jeffrey J. Lee and David E. Weber
- Lee, Jeffrey J.
- Corvallis, Or. : Corvallis Environmental Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 39 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Weber, David E., United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Energy Effects Division, Corvallis Environmental Research Laboratory, and Corvallis Environmental Research Laboratory. Terrestrial Division
- Report Numbers:
- EP 1.23:600/3-80-014
- "Terrestrial Division, Corvallis Environmental Research Laboratory".
"Energy Effects Division, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency".
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 374035