A study of potential effectiveness of carbon dioxide reducing vehicle technologies / prepared for EPA by Ricardo, Inc
- [Washington, D.C.] : Assessment and Standards Division, Office of Transportation and Air Quality, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 113 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Transportation and Air Quality. Assessment and Standards Division and Ricardo, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- EP 6.52:C 17/9
"21 December, 2007"--Title page verso.
"This project was funded under subcontract 06003Ư08 by Perrin Quarles Associates, Inc. Under contract EP-C-06-003, work assignment no. 1-14 to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency"--Page ii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- EPA EP-C-06-003
View MARC record | catkey: 37408511