CMOS voltage references : an analytical and practical perspective / [edited by] Chi-Wah Kok, Wing-Shan Tam
- Additional Titles:
- Voltage reference
- Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2013.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kok, Chi-Wah and Tam, Wing-Shan
- Front Matter -- Warm Up -- Voltage Reference -- Bandgap Voltage Reference -- Error Sources in Bandgap Voltage Reference Circuit -- Advanced Voltage Reference Circuits. Temperature Compensation Techniques -- Sub-1V Voltage Reference Circuit -- High Order Curvature Correction -- CMOS Voltage Reference without Resistors -- SPICE Model File -- SPICE Netlist of Voltage Reference Circuit -- Index.
- "A practical overview of CMOS circuit design, this book covers the technology, analysis, and design techniques of voltage reference circuits. The design requirements covered follow modern CMOS processes, with an emphasis on low power, low voltage, and low temperature coefficient voltage reference design. Dedicating a chapter to each stage of the design process, the authors have organised the content to give readers the tools they need to implement the technologies themselves. Readers will gain an understanding of device characteristics, the practical considerations behind circuit topology, and potential problems with each type of circuit. Many design examples are used throughout, most of which have been tested with silicon implementation or employed in real-world products. This ensures that the material presented relevant to both students studying the topic as well as readers requiring a practical viewpoint"--
"This book covers the technology, analysis, and design techniques of voltage reference circuits"--
- 9781118275702 (Adobe PDF)
1118275705 (Adobe PDF)
9781118275696 (electronic bk.)
1118275691 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37410179