Learning Visual Basic .NET / Jesse Liberty
- Liberty, Jesse
- Beijing ; Sebastopol, CA : O'Reilly, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 303 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- (1.) Visual Basic.NET and .NET programming -- (2.) Getting started with VB.NET -- (3.) Object-oriented programming -- (4.) Visual studio.NET -- (5.) VB.NET language fundamentals -- (6.) Branching -- (7.) Operators -- (8.) Classes and objects -- (9.) Inside methods -- (10.) Basic debugging -- (11.) Inheritance and polymorphism -- (12.) Structures -- (13.) Interfaces -- (14.) Arrays -- (15.) Collection interfaces and types -- (16.) Strings -- (17.) Throwing and catching exceptions -- (18.) Applications and events -- (19.) Afterword.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- "Introducing the language, .NET programming & object-oriented software development"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 289-292) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 37411574