Codin' for the web : a designer's guide to developing dynamic web sites / Charles Wyke-Smith
- Wyke-Smith, Charles
- Additional Titles:
- Coding for the web
- Berkeley, Calif. : New Riders, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Coding principles -- Processing forms -- Databases -- Content management -- Cookies and authentication -- Building a web site with PHP -- On the codin' web site: Unleashing the geek within -- Coding the interface.
- Here to help designers create sites that not only work, but work well is this guide to Web programming basics from author Charles Wyke-Smith. Web designers need to understand the code that serves as the foundation of their sites. Wyke-Smith ensures they do by teaching designers that all dynamic Web sites consist of essentially three components. This guide covers everything from Web coding concepts and principles to building sites, designing visual interfaces, developing databases, and more.--[book cover].
0321485920 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Reader)
9780321485922 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Reader)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2007 by Charles Wyke-Smith 2007
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 37413366