Designing successful e-learning : forget what you know about instructional design and do something interesting / Michael W. Allen
- Allen, Michael W., 1946-
- San Francisco, CA : Pfeiffer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 240 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- Hoboken automotive devices -- Water mountain beverage company -- Top tech temps -- Bellmore university -- Art & science of instructional design -- What is instructional design -- Success based design -- Designing outside the box -- Designing successful e-learning -- Designing pre-instructional events -- Designing instruction foundations -- Meaningful events -- Memorable events -- Motivational events -- Designing performance aids.
- This is the second volume of six in Michael Allen's e-Learning Library--a comprehensive collection of proven techniques for creating e-learning applications that achieve targeted behavioral outcomes through meaningful, memorable, and motivational learning experiences. This book examines common instructional design practices with a critical eye and recommends substituting success rather than tradition as a guide. Drawing from theory, research, and experience in learning and behavioral.
- 9780787997281 (electronic bk.)
0787997285 (electronic bk.)
9781118047064 (electronic bk.)
1118047060 (electronic bk.)
- "An essential tools resource"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37414470