Preparing for development : making the most of formal leadership programs / Jennifer Martineau and Ellie Johnson
- Martineau, Jennifer
- Greensboro, N.C. : Center for Creative Leadership, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, Ellie and Center for Creative Leadership
- Language Note:
- Why prepare for a leadership development program? -- Preparing your expectations -- Preparing your motivation -- Preparing your workplace -- Turning lessons into leadership.
- If you are scheduled to participate in a leadership development program, or if you're considering such a program, you can substantially increase the benefits to yourself and to your organization by preparing for the development experience. This guidebook will show you how to prepare yourself and how you can help prepare your colleagues and your work environment to make the most of a formal development program.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- "For the practicing manager."
"CCL no. 409"--Verso, added title page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Part Of:
- Business Source Complete
Ipswich, MA : EBSCO Publishing, 1999-
View MARC record | catkey: 37415175