Quicken 2010 for dummies / by Stephen L. Nelson
- Nelson, Stephen L., 1959-
- Additional Titles:
- Quicken Two thousand and ten for dummies and Quicken Twenty-ten for dummies
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 362 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- Zen, Quicken, and the Big Picture. Setting up shop ; Introduction to the Big Picture ; Maximum fun, maximum profits -- The absolute basics. Checkbook on a computer ; Printing 101 ; Online and in charge ; Reports, charts, and other cool tools ; A matter of balance ; Housekeeping for Quicken ; Compound interest magic and other mysteries -- Home finances. Credit cards, petty cash, and PayPal ; Other people's money ; Tracking tax-deferred investments ; Stocks and bonds -- Very serious business. Minding your business ; Managing rentals -- The part of tens. (Slightly more than) Ten questions I'm frequently asked about Quicken ; (Almost) Ten tips on how not to become a millionaire ; (Almost) Ten troubleshooting tips.
- This classic bestseller has been thoroughly updated for the newest version of Quicken. Discover how to Get started with Quicken and maintain your checkbook on your computer, access your account information and pay bills online, manage your 401(k), IRA, stocks, and bonds, track your deductions and plan for tax time, and capture your small business and personal expenses in one place.
- 9780470597378 (electronic bk.)
0470597372 (electronic bk.)
9780470597392 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Digital Editions)
0470597399 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Digital Editions)
- "Making everything easier!"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37418217