Writing great web site content : (because reading on a screen is different than on paper) / Natalie Canavor and Claire Meirowitz
- Canavor, Natalie, 1942-
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Pearson Education Pub. as FTPress Delivers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Meirowitz, Claire and Canavor, Natalie, 1942-
- "This Element is an excerpt from 'The truth about the new rules of business writing' by Natalie Canavor and Claire Meirowitz. Create effective Web sites and content: Six utterly crucial points you must know before you start! On the Web, good writing reflects how people use sites: they're viewers or users-not readers."--Resource description page.
- "An e-burst of inspiration from the best books"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 37418290