IT best practices for financial managers / Janice Roehl-Anderson
- Roehl-Anderson, Janice M.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxii, 316 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- IT Best Practices for Financial Managers; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; About the Contributors; Part I: The Basics; Chapter 1: The Information Technology Planning Process; Chapter 2: ERP Software Selection; Chapter 3: The Software Implementation Process; Chapter 4: Critical Success Factors for IT Implementations; Chapter 5: Steering Clear of a "Crisis in Confidence" and Other People Pitfalls; Chapter 6: Objectives and Scope of Implementing Automated Financial Systems; Part II: IT Hot Topics; Chapter 7: Shared Services and Financial Systems.
- "This book is focused on providing the financial executive with an understanding of some of the most important system-related areas that can impact the finance function. It also contains best practices for selecting, implementing, and maintaining systems"--Preface.
- 9781119198819 (electronic bk.)
111919881X (electronic bk.)
9780470585047 (electronic bk.)
0470585048 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37418473