The Photoshop Elements 8 book for digital photographers / Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski
- Kelby, Scott
- [Berkeley, Calif.] : New Riders, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 473 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Kloskowski, Matt
- Organized chaos : managing photos using the organizer -- Raw deal : processing your images using camera raw -- Resized : resizing and cropping your images -- Color me badd : color correction for photographers -- 99 problems : digital camera image problems -- The mask : selection techniques -- Faces : retouching portraits -- Take me away : removing unwanted objects -- Special delivery : special effects for photographers -- Sharp dressed man : sharpening techniques -- Best in show : how to show your work -- Fit to print : step-by-step printing and color management.
- "Gives you the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and presenting your photos like a pro. You'll be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are--once you know the secrets ..."--Page 4 of cover.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Audience Notes:
- "User level: intermediate-advanced."
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©2010 by Scott Kelby 2010
View MARC record | catkey: 37419051