Open leadership : how social technology can transform the way you lead / Charlene Li.
- Li, Charlene
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 311 pages)
- Language Note:
- The upside of giving up control -- Why giving up control is inevitable -- The ten elements of openness -- Crafting your open strategy --Objectives determine how open you will be -- Understanding and measuring the benefits of being open -- Structuring openness with sandbox covenants -- Orchestrating your open strategy -- Open leadership: redefining relationships -- Open leadership: mind=sets and traits -- Nurturing open leadership -- The failure imperative -- How openness transforms organizations.
- Offers guidance in understanding how to lead in the new open world--where blogging, Twittering, Facebooking and Digging are becoming the norm--and explains what leaders must do to transform themselves and their organizations.
9780470636695 (electronic bk.)
0470636696 (electronic bk.)
9780470636718 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Digital Editions)
0470636718 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Digital Editions)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37419618