Soup : a recipe to nourish your team and culture / by Jon Gordon
- Gordon, Jon, 1971-
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 164 pages)
- Hungry --- Grandma's soup house --- Grandma --- Nancy --- Another bowl --- Who stirs the pot matters --- Teachers are everywhere --- Soup = culture --- A culture of greatness --- Nightmare --- Lead with optimism --- Leadership is a transfer of belief --- Guard against pessimism --- The mirror test --- Nancy stirs the pot --- Hire possibility thinkers --- A unifying vision --- Spread the vision --- Build trust --- Busy --- The survey --- Enhance communication --- Fill the void --- Add a big dose of transparency and authenticity --- Treat them like family --- Love --- Rumors --- A new measuring stick --- Relationships --- Soup is meant to be enjoyed together --- Rules without relationship lead to rebellion --- The enemies are busyness and stress --- Engaged relationships --- Encourage, inspire, empower, and coach --- A team of pot stirrers --- The offer --- Another shot --- 40 Days of engagement --- No one eats alone --- Success Fridays --- Fill up with appreciation --- The ultimate recognition program --- Great service --- Leading by example --- Friday night --- Passion --- Hot soup --- Tastier soup --- The decision --- An offer they couldn't refuse --- The power of relationships --- Unity --- The recipe book.
- Why it matters who's stirring the pot. Soup offers an inspirational business fable that explains the "recipe" you can use to create a winning culture and boost employee morale and engagement. The story follows Nancy, the newly anointed CEO of America's Favorite Soup Company. She has been brought in to reinvigorate the brand and bring success back to a company that has lost its flavor and profit and has fallen on hard times. Fatefully, while eating lunch at a local soup shop, Nancy discovers the key ingredients to unite, engage, and inspire her team and create a culture of greatness.
- 9780470647516 (electronic bk.)
0470647515 (electronic bk.)
9780470648742 (electronic bk.)
0470648740 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 37419748