Privacy means profit : prevent identity theft and secure you and your bottom line / John Sileo
- Sileo, John, 1968-
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 246 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- Boot camp : privacy means profit -- Basic training : think like a spy -- Field combat : target the enemy.
- Bulletproof your organization against data breach, identity theft, and corporate espionage. In this updated and revised edition of Privacy Means Profit, John Sileo demonstrates how to keep data theft from destroying your bottom line, both personally and professionally. In addition to sharing his gripping tale of losing 300,000 and his business to data breach, John writes about the risks posed by social media, travel theft, workplace identity theft, and how to keep it from happening to you and your business. By interlacing his personal experience with cutting-edge research and unforgettable st.
- 9780470872246 (electronic bk.)
0470872241 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37420131