Pre-production planning for video, film, and multimedia / Steve R. Cartwright
- Cartwright, Steve R.
- Boston : Focal Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 229 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Front Cover; Pre-Production Planning for Video, Film, and Multimedia; Copyright Page; Contents; Foreword; Chapter 1 The Importance of Pre-Production Planning; Chapter 2 Major Elements of the Production Process; Chapter 3 Program Design and Script Writing; Chapter 4 Production Design; Chapter 5 Proposals, Budgets and Legal Issues; Chapter 6 Pre-Production Considerations; Chapter 7 Pre-Production Planning for Film, Multimedia and Video Conferences; Chapter 8 The Day of the Shoot; Chapter 9 Planning for Post-Production; Chapter 10 Computers and the Production Process.
- The key to a project's ultimate success is good planning. This unique new book shows how to prepare for the myriad of steps required to execute production and post production of a video, film or multimedia project. Cartwright explains in detail how to save money and time in production and post-production, yet produce a quality program with high production values. The craft of production planning is explained through a comprehensive system. The production steps are all there, enhanced with graphs of the production process, production forms, photos and a comprehensive list of production resour.
- Motion pictures—Production and direction—Planning
- Video recordings—Production and direction—Planning
- Multimedia systems—Planning
- Interactive multimedia—Planning
- Cinéma—Production et réalisation—Planification
- Vidéo—Production et réalisation—Planification
- Multimédias interactifs—Planification
- PERFORMING ARTS—Film & Video—Reference
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780080927152 (electronic bk.)
0080927157 (electronic bk.)
9781136052453 (e-book ; Mobi)
9781136052491 (e-book ; ePub)
9781136052507 (e-book ; PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 221-222) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Place of publication not identified] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 37420386