Pro business applications with Silverlight 4 / Chris Anderson
- Anderson, Chris, 1974-
- [Berkeley, CA] : Apress, 
New York : Distributed to the Book trade worldwide by Springer-Verlag New York
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 online resoure (xx, 552 pages)) : illustrations (some color).
- Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents at a Glance; Table of Contents; About the Author; Acknowledgments; CHAPTER 1 Introduction; CHAPTER 2 Getting Started with Silverlight; CHAPTER 3 An Introduction to XAML; CHAPTER 4 The Navigation Framework; CHAPTER 5 Exposing Data from the Server: Using WCF RIA Services; CHAPTER 6 Implementing Summary Lists; CHAPTER 7 Building Data Entry Forms; CHAPTER 8 Securing Your Application; CHAPTER 9 Styling Your Application; CHAPTER 10 dvanced XAML and Data Binding; CHAPTER 11 Creating Custom Controls; CHAPTER 12 The Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) Design Pattern.
- Silverlight 4 has the potential to revolutionize the way we build business applications. With its flexibility, web deployment, cross-platform capabilities, rich .NET language support on the client, rich user interface control set, small runtime, and more, it comes close to the perfect platform in which to build business applications. It's a very powerful technology, and despite its youth, it's moving forward at a rapid pace and is gaining widespread adoption. This book will guide you through the process of designing and developing enterprise-strength business applications in Silverlight 4 and.
- Silverlight (Electronic resource)
- Multimedia systems
- Web sites—Design
- Application software—Development
- Sites Web—Conception
- Logiciels d'application—Développement
- COMPUTERS—Digital Media—General
- COMPUTERS—Interactive & Multimedia
- COMPUTERS—Web—Site Design
- COMPUTERS—Web—User Generated Content
- Computer science
- 9781430272069 (electronic)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
View MARC record | catkey: 37420388