Changing how you manage and communicate change : focusing on the human side of change / Naomi Karten
- Karten, Naomi
- Ely : IT Governance Pub., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 166 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- Could this be you? -- Illuminating the experience of change -- Chaos and the stair change model -- Universal truths about change -- Differences in receptiveness to change -- Assessing your response to change -- Building a foundation for managing change -- Introducing change thoughtfully -- Talking to the people affected by change -- Offering caring communication -- Learning from the experience of change.
- Having spent most of her career working in and with IT organizations, Naomi Karten has written this book for IT professionals and those who work with IT. These groups are the primary audience and the context for most of the examples and stories. But everything in the book applies to any line of work, even if it doesn't entail contact with IT.
- 9781905356959 (electronic bk.)
1905356951 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and web references.
View MARC record | catkey: 37420763