Molded optics : design and manufacture / Michael Schaub [and others].
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 248 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Schaub, Michael
- Language Note:
- 1. Optical design / Michael Schaub -- 2. Visual optics / Jim Schwiegerling -- 3. Stray light control for molded optics / Eric Fest -- 4. Molded plastic optics / Michael Schaub -- 5. Molded glass optics / Alan Symmons -- 6. Molded infrared optics / R. Hamilton Shepard -- 7. Testing molded optics / Michael Schaub and Eric Fest.
- While several available texts discuss molded plastic optics, none provide information on all classes of molded optics. Filling this gap, Molded Optics: Design and Manufacture presents detailed descriptions of molded plastic, glass, and infrared optics. Since an understanding of the manufacturing process is necessary to develop cost-effective, producible designs, the book extensively covers various manufacturing methods, design guidelines, trade-offs, best practices, and testing of critical parameters. It also discusses topics that often arise when designing systems with molded optics, such as.
- 9781439832585 (electronic bk.)
1439832587 (electronic bk.)
9780429192074 (e-book ; PDF)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 37421751