Simple and usable : Web, mobile, and interaction design / Giles Colborne
- Colborne, Giles
- Berkeley, Calif. : New Riders, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 196 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Why are we here? -- Setting a vision -- Four strategies for simplicity -- Remove -- Organize -- Hide -- Displace -- Before we go.
- "In a chaotic world, we all crave simplicity. We don't want to waste time re-configuring our smartphones, fumbling over digital printers, or plodding through online forms while deadlines bear down on us. We want technology that works. ... Simplicity is a discipline that can be learned. This book shows you how ... You'll learn how to strip away complexity by organizing, removing, hiding, and displacing. And you'll discover how to create focused, elegant user experiences that people will love."--Back cover.
- 9780321714145 (electronic bk.)
0321714148 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 37421920