The elements of user experience : user-centered design for the Web and beyond / written and illustrated by Jesse James Garrett
- Garrett, Jesse James
- Berkeley, CA : New Riders, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 172 pages) : illustrations
- User experience and why it matters -- Meet the elements -- The strategy plane product objectives and user needs -- The scope plane functional specifications and content requirements -- The structure plane interaction design and information architecture -- The skeleton plane interface design, navigation design, and information design -- The surface plane sensory design -- The elements applied.
- Provides an overview of the complexities of interactive Web design for non-designers, explaining the processes, methods, and vocabulary of user experience design.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2011 by Jesse James Garrett 2011
View MARC record | catkey: 37422207