Project management accounting : budgeting, tracking, and reporting costs and profitability / Kevin R. Callahan, Gary S. Stetz, Lynne M. Brooks
- Callahan, Kevin R.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 208 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Stetz, Gary S., 1962- and Brooks, Lynne M.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING: BUDGETING TRACKING AND REPORTING COSTS AND PROFITABILITY; Contents; Preface; Acknowledgments; 1 Project Management and Accounting; 2 Finance, Strategy, and Strategic Project Management; 3 Accounting, Finance, and Project Management; 4 Cost; 5 Project Financing; 6 Project Revenue and Cash Flows; 7 Creating the Project Budget; 8 Risk Assessment; About the Web Site; Index.
- "Helping project managers figure out how costs interact with the general ledger as well as make decisions about whether to continue with the project as planned, this book reveals how project expensing should be capitalized or expensed in order to keep the budget on track and improve profitability. This book helps business professionals determine the greatest tax/cost savings by through understanding what portion of the project can be capitalized. Along with new case studies, new material has been added on risk assessment of managing projects"--
- 9781118269046 (electronic bk.)
1118269047 (electronic bk.)
9781118078204 (electronic bk.)
1118078209 (electronic bk.)
9781118078211 (electronic bk.)
1118078217 (electronic bk.)
9781118078228 (electronic bk.)
1118078225 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37422812