Effective time management : using Microsoft Outlook to organize your work and personal life / Lothar Seiwert, Holger Woeltje
- Seiwert, Lothar
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Microsoft
- Sebastopol, CA : O'Reilly, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 248 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Woeltje, Holger and Microsoft Corporation
- How not to drown in the email flood -- Hows to work more effectively with tasks and priorities -- How to gain more time for what's essential with an effective week planner -- How to make your daily planning work in real life -- How to schedule meetings so they are convenient, effective, and fun -- How to use OneNote for writing goals, jotting down ideas, and keeping notes -- How to truly benefit from this book.
- Learn the Microsoft Outlook system, and let it help you set and manage your priorities, sharpen your focus, and combat distractions. Now you can manage your time with complete confidence.
- 9780735660045 (pbk.)
- "Published with the authorization of Microsoft Corporation by: O'Reilly Media, Inc."--Title page verso.
"Business skills series"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-230) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37423362