Nano-semiconductors : devices and technology / edited by Krzysztof Iniewski
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 567 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Iniewski, Krzysztof, 1960-
- pt. 1. Semiconductor materials -- pt. 2. Silicon devices and technology -- pt. 3. Compound semiconductor devices and technology.
- With contributions from top international experts from both industry and academia, Nano-Semiconductors: Devices and Technology is a must-read for anyone with a serious interest in future nanofabrication technologies. Taking into account the semiconductor industry's transition from standard CMOS silicon to novel device structures-including carbon nanotubes (CNT), graphene, quantum dots, and III-V materials-this book addresses the state of the art in nano devices for electronics. It provides an all-encompassing, one-stop resource on the materials and device structures.
- 9781439848364 (electronic bk.)
143984836X (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 37423586