Managers, can you hear me now? : hard-hitting lessons on how to get real results / Denny F. Strigl and Frank Swiatek
- Strigl, Denny F.
- Additional Titles:
- Hard-hitting lessons on how to get real results
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvii, 202 pages) : illustrations, facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Swiatek, Frank
- Why managers struggle -- The power of trust : integrity, openness, and respect -- The first obligation of a manager : get results -- Keeping things simple -- The leader models accountability and builds it in others -- Accountability techniques for driving results -- The mindset of successful managers -- Managing distractions -- Building a culture of performance.
- Authored by the former Verizon Wireless president and CEO; Denny Strigl; this insider guide shares all the skills and techniques he used to build Verizon into one of the greatest growth companies in any industry. --
0071759131 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37424602