Jmp 10 quality and reliability methods
- Additional Titles:
- Jmp version 10 quality and reliability methods
- Cary, NC : SAS Inst, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SAS Publishing Co.
- Language Note:
- Annotation JMP 10 Quality and Reliability Methods covers platforms used for quality control and reliability engineering. The book provides of an overview of statistical methods, and describes some JMP 10 report windows and options. Read about lifetime distribution, reliability and survival analysis, recurrence analysis, reliability forecasting, and measurement systems analysis. Learn how to model changes in product reliability with Crow-AMSAA models. Also included are instructions for creating control charts, variability charts, Ishikawa diagrams, Pareto plots, and more.
- 9781612902159 (electronic bk.)
1612902154 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37425118