Self-made me : why being self-employed beats everyday employment every time / Geoff Burch
- Burch, Geoff
- Additional Titles:
- Why being self-employed beats everyday employment every time
- Chichester, U.K. : Capstone, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 225 pages, 2 unnumbered pages)
- Stop working for the man - break free and make sure you're getting paid what you're worth Stop slogging away 9 - 5 for a set salary (plus the overtime you inevitably do and don't get any credit for). Abandon the day job and go it alone. Start doing what you want to do, when you want to do it. There are currently 4 million self-employed people in the UK -be one of them, join them, set yourself free. It's not about becoming an entrepreneurial whiz-kid, it's about working the way you want to work, on the things you want to work on, and in the location you want to do it from. Remember, you don't have to sit in an office to get a job done. Self-Made Me shows you how to work how and where you want and earn exactly what you're worth - not what an employer wants to get away with giving you. Be your own boss and increase your value. It's never been easier to be self-employed than it is today, with increased communications, mobile working and outsourcing This straight-forward and engaging guide will help you make being self-employed a success Shows you how to get paid what you are actually worth, and how to work as hard or as little required to create the lifestyle you choose Self Made Me is for a new breed of people, and will show you how to make self-employment work for you.
- 9780857082657 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 226).
View MARC record | catkey: 37425930