LINQifying TheBeerHouse : an N-Tier LINQ web application with ASP.NET 2.0 website programming : problem, design, solution / Lee Dumond
- Dumond, Lee
- Indianapolis, Ind. : J. Wiley & Sons, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Cover; Contents; LINQifying TheBeerHouse: An N-Tier LINQ Web Application with ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming: Problem-Design-Solution; What Is LINQ?; Part 1: Creating a Data Access Provider Using LINQ to SQL; Part 2: Creating a New LINQ-Based N-Tier Model; Where to Go from Here; Summary; About Lee Dumond; Copyright
- Finally, TheBeerHouse website from ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming: Problem-Design-Solution gets the ASP.NET 3.5 treatment! This Wrox Blox presents two unique approaches to applying LINQ to SQL to data access in TheBeerHouse. In Part 1, you'll take advantage of the original application's data provider model to develop a custom LINQ to SQL provider for the Articles module. In Part 2, you'll try a different approach, while learning how to develop an ASP.NET 3.5 application using a purely LINQ-based three-tier model. Along the way, you'll learn about LINQ to Objects; the newest feature.
- 9780470415696 (electronic bk.)
047041569X (electronic bk.)
9781118035528 (electronic bk.)
1118035526 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 37426473