IOS 6 recipes : a problem-solution approach / Hans-Eric Grönlund, Colin Francis, Shawn Grimes
- Grönlund, Hans-Eric
- [United States] : Apress, 
New York : Distributed to the Book trade worldwide by Springer
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Francis, Colin and Grimes, Shawn
- Language Note:
- Application Recipes -- Layout Recipes -- Table and Collection View Recipes -- Location Recipes -- Motion Recipes -- Map Recipes -- Social Network Recipes -- Camera Recipes -- Multimedia Recipes -- Image Recipes -- User Data Recipes -- Data Storage Recipes -- Data Transmission Recipes -- Game Kit Recipes / Hans-Eric Grönlund, Colin Francis, Shawn Grimes.
- IOS 6 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is your code reference and guide to developing solutions on iPad, iPhone, and other iOS 6 SDK devices and platforms. This book provides in-depth code samples and discussions for scenarios that developers face every day. You'll find numerous examples of real-world cases that will enable you to build fully functional applications quickly and efficiently. The recipes included in this book are wide in scope, and have been geared toward the professional developer. You'll find clear and concise code samples accompanying each recipe, and will be presented with cutting-edge solutions that bring forth the best that the iOS 6 SDK has to offer. The recipes include: Working with Autolayout to build flexible user interfaces that adapts to different screen sizes Building applications that incorporate multimedia Building location-aware apps Understanding best practices for application design and development You'll find iOS 6 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach to be an indispensable reference for all of your iOS development.
- 9781430246008 (electronic bk.)
1430246006 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Includes index.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright 2012 by Hans-Eric Grönlund 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 37427170