Own the future : 50 ways to win from the Boston Consulting Group / edited by Michael Deimler, Richard Lesser, David Rhodes, and Janmejaya Sinha
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Deimler, Michael S. and Boston Consulting Group
- Acknowledgments Introduction Section 1: Adaptive Chapter 1: Why Strategy Needs a Strategy Chapter 2: Adaptability: The New Competitive Advantage Chapter 3: Systems Advantage Chapter 4: Adaptive Leadership Chapter 5: Competing on Capabilities Section 2: Global Chapter 6: Globality: The World Beyond Globalization Chapter 7: The New Global Challengers Chapter 8: Winning in Emerging-Market Cities Chapter 9 :What the West Doesn't Get About China Chapter 10: The African Challengers Section 3: Connected Chapter 11: The Digital Manifesto Chapter 12: Data to Die For Chapter 13: The Collision of Power and Portability Chapter 14: China's Digital Generations 3.0: The Online Empire Section 4: Sustainable Chapter 15: The Benefits of Sustainability-Driven Innovation Chapter 16: Creating Practical Consumer Value from Sustainability Chapter 17: Potential Impacts of the New Sustainability Champions Section 5: Customer first Chapter 18: Breaking Compromises Chapter 19: Brand-Centric Transformation: Balancing Art and Data Chapter 20: Unlocking Growth in the Middle: A View from India and China Chapter 21: Treasure Hunt Section 6: Fit to win Chapter 22: High-Performance Organizations Chapter 23: Shaping Up: The Delayered Look Chapter 24: Getting More from Lean: Seven Success Factors Chapter 25: The Demand-Driven Supply Chain Chapter 26: Pricing Fluency Chapter 27: The IT Organization of the Future Section 7: Value-driven Chapter 28: The Experience Curve Reviewed Chapter 29: The Rule of Three and Four: A BCG Classic Revisited Chapter 30: The CEO as Investor Chapter 31: Focusing Corporate Strategy on Value Creation Chapter 32: Powering Up for Post Merger Integration Chapter 33: Resilience -- Lessons from Family Businesses Section 8: Trusted Chapter 34: Social Advantage Chapter 35: From Reciprocity to Reputation Chapter 36: The Return of the Politician Chapter 37: Collaboration Rules Section 9: Bold ...
- The world faces social, political, and economic turmoil on an unprecedented scale-along with unsettling levels of turbulence and volatility. Market leadership today is less of a predictor of leadership tomorrow. Therefore, senior executives today must strive to own the future. In Own the Future, The Boston Consulting Group, one of the world's most prestigious and innovative management consulting firms, offers a roadmap. Drawing on the firm's experience advising organizations on how to achieve and sustain competitive advantage, this book offers 50 ideas to help readers chart the.
- 9781119204084 (electronic bk.)
1119204089 (electronic bk.)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Includes index.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 37427838