JQuery and jQuery UI : video quickstart / Jay
- Blanchard, Jay S.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Peachpit Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (1 hr., 4 min., 9 sec.))
- "This hour-long HD video covers the basics of jQuery to help you get up to speed quickly. Instead of just reading about how to use the jQuery library in the book jQuery and jQuery UI: Visual QuickStart Guide, you can watch the author, Jay Blanchard, in action. It's a great way to learn the fundamentals and the exciting ways you can add rich interactions to your websites and web applications. You can buy and download the entire hour-long video or pick and choose from the 18 clips, which cover focused topics such as installing jQuery, using basic selectors, creating advanced selectors, handling the click event, hovering, using form events, AJAX, adding animation, using jQuery UI widgets, plugins, and troubleshooting."--Resource description page.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 9, 2013).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Jay S. Blanchard.
View MARC record | catkey: 37428554