Everything I know about success I learned from Napoleon Hill : essential lessons for using the power of positive thinking / Don M. Green
- Green, Don
- Additional Titles:
- Essential lessons for using the power of positive thinking
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume)
- Language Note:
- The formula -- Success -- Adversity and failure -- Purpose and belief -- Books -- Desire and discipline -- Goals -- Habits and perseverance -- Frugality and self-reliance -- Learning from others -- Mentors -- Opportunities -- Visualization -- Thinking -- Your personal success equation -- Perseverance and passion -- Legacy.
- Filled with fascinating stories from iconic figures who have applied Napoleon Hill's principles to their own lives; such as Dolly Parton; Jeffrey Gitomer; Chief Poly Emenike; and Joe Dudley; Jr.; this book explains how to uncover the secrets of growth; creativity; power; and achievement inside all of us. --
- 9780071810074 (electronic bk.)
0071810072 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37429296