Measuring the user experience : collecting, analyzing, and presenting usability metrics / Tom Tullis, Bill Albert
- Tullis, Tom (Thomas)
- Waltham, MA : Morgan Kauffmann/Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Albert, Bill (William)
- Background -- Planning -- Performance metrics -- Issues based metrics -- Self-reported metrics -- Behavioral and physiological metrics -- Combined and comparative metrics -- Special topics -- Case studies -- Ten keys to success.
- This book provides the quantitative analysis training that UX and web professionals need to collect a broader range of data about the user experience. It covers emotional engagement, personas, keystroke analysis, and net promoter score, and examines how new technologies coming from neuro-marketing and online market research can refine user experience measurement, helping usability and user experience practitioners make business cases to stakeholders.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37430336