Getting started with the Graph Template Language in SAS : examples, tips, and techniques for creating custom graphs / Sanjay Matange
- Matange, Sanjay
- Cary, N.C. : SAS Institute, 2013.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 166 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- SAS Institute
- Introduction to SAS ODS graphics -- Introduction to SAS Graph Template Language -- Building your first graph -- Creating single-cell graphs -- Creating multi-cell graphs -- Customizing axes, legends, and text -- Attribute maps, draw, and annotate -- Styles, ODS options, and more.
- Annotation You've just received a new survey of study results, and you need to quickly create custom graphical views of the data. Or, you've completed your analysis, and you need graphs to present the results to your audience, in the style that they prefer. Now, you can create custom graphs quickly and easily with Getting Started with the Graph Template Language in SAS, without having to understand all of the Graph Template Language (GTL) features first. This book will get you started building graphs immediately and will guide you toward a better understanding of the GTL, one step at a time. It shows you the most common approaches to a variety of graphs along with information that you can use to build more complex graphs from there. Sanjay Matange offers expert tips, examples, and techniques, with a goal of providing you with a solid foundation in using the GTL so that you can progress to more sophisticated, adaptable graphs as you need them. Ultimately, Getting Started with the Graph Template Language in SAS allows you to bypass the learning curve. It teaches you how to quickly create custom, aesthetically pleasing graphs that present your data with maximum clarity and minimum clutter.
- 9781612908502 (electronic bk.)
1612908500 (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 37431504